Friday, July 17, 2009

My Application has been Approved by GOOGLE ADSENSE


After long waiting until more than 3 day. Last time I open my email and found a new email. The email is come from google Adsense tim with subject Welcome to Google Adsense. Wow.. Quickly I open this email. And... this is a few word in email:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to
see relevant Google ads appear on beanetpreneur.blogspot.com/ .


Keep in mind, however, that if Google has not yet crawled your site, you
may not notice relevant ads for up to 48 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yohoooiii..Hoorreee...
Alhamdulillah... Google adsense want to approve my application. I dont know way? But now I am very happy. Next... I must learn more about adsense, how to make a good traffic, and how to maximize earning.

No comments: