Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awaiting Approval

Last 2 day I make this blog and yesterday I was registered to google adsense for this blog. But until now I am waiting approval from adsense. Not yet approval email sent to me.
I don't know what my application will be approved or not. But I hope google adsense will approve me.
Adsense is important for me. This is my step to be a succes netpreneur.
Altough I make this blog post much is only from copy paste article but it just for the first and not always will be like that.
And altough I cannot to speaking english very well, I stay want to make English blog for help me to publish add from adsense.
Adsense is succesful Internet Entrepreneur proff.
Can you help to pray me may Adsense will approve my application, please?

And for google adsense, I say thank you before. I stay hope my application will be approved by you.

No comments: