Friday, October 30, 2009

Text Link Ads - Make Money by Selling Text Link

 

For those bloggers who want to make more money from your blog. Text Link Ads is the best company since the Advertisers will buy relevant text ads on your website and pay you. The step to become publisher is to Submit your site to be approved by TLA, insert TLA ad code on your website and TLA sell Text Link Ads off your website. Make sure your website is in English.

Text Link Ads - Make Money by Selling Text Link
This is the email I received from Text Link Ads Inc after I installed their plugin into my blog.
Text Link Ad Sold
CHIN,
We are excited to notify you we have sold a text link ad on your post at http://makemoney.catscity.net/?p=11!
To monitor your earnings login here:
http://www.text-link-ads.com/my_account.php?view=site_stats
You will receive these “Ad Sold” emails each time an ad is sold off your website. If you wish to turn these emails off and monitor your progress on your own, please click here to suspend these emails.
Thanks again for your participation and please let us know if we can help in any way!
Text Link Ads
support@text-link-ads.com
http://www.text-link-ads.com

Surprise! I only use their TLA for few days and TLA had find Advertiser to advertise on my blog. Happy!!!
Text Link Ads - Make Money by Selling Text Link
You are allowed to add multiple websites into your Text Links Ads’s account. The total websites I added in are 4. 3 of them already had TLA’s Text Link Ads. Just imagine everyday have at least one advertiser advertise inside my website. I can withdraw my earning very soon. The minimum payment to be sent out via check is $25. There is no minimum for PayPal payments. Payments are sent out on the 1st of every month.
What are you still waiting for? This is the best Make Money Program for me now. I’m very satisfied with what they can give me! I will blog about TLA payout after I received 1st payment from them. :)


http://makemoney.catscity.net/?p=186

No comments: